David Kilgour, Member of Parliament (retired)
for the southeastern area of Edmonton, Alberta
May 1979 until January 2006:
Archived Headlines on Sri Lanka Issues:
- Vietnam's Semblance of Reform , Wall Street Journal, Oct 7, 2013
- The creation of mass movements to struggle for the abolition of Article 4 of the Constitution in
- Quarterly Report on Violations of Human Rights in Vietnam
- HUMAN DIGNITY IN VIETNAM, Notes for address by Hon. David Kilgour, Parliament Hill, Ottawa, 5 May 2012
- Vietnam Must Free Bloggers Dieu Cay, Phan Thanh Hai and Ta Phong Tan, April 16, 2012
- Vietnam: Vietnamese Buddhist dissident nominated for 2012 Nobel Peace Prize, February 9, 2012
- Conversation with Vo Van Ai, President and Founder of the Vietnam Committee on Human Rights, August 23, 2011
New book on pillaging of Falun Gong organs in China to be published in November by David Matas and David Kilgour
David's September 2007 book (co-authored with David T. Jones):
Uneasy Neighbo(u)rs: Canada, the USA and the Dynamics of State, Industry and Culture. Click here for the book reviews.
David's 1990 book about regional alienation in Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1994 book about a Russian trained spy in Canada. In 2004 he receives Canadian citizenship. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1988 book about Western Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's chapter on Alberta in Canada: The Millennium Series. Click here for the complete text.